- Teacher: RENJITH S.
Testing with Moodle - BE 102 Design and Engineering : A testing environment which is a course for anybody who wants to use the Moodle learning platform for teaching@VAST-TC, Kilimanoor.
Designed to test the course including how to set up and effectively use Moodle in teaching. The course features:
- Structured, easy to understand content
- Grading tools, creating activities such as quizzes, glossaries and assignments, handling deadlines and managing enrolments.
The purpose of this course is:-
- To excite the student on creative design and its significance;
- To make the student aware of the processes involved in design;
- To make the student understand the interesting interaction of various segments of humanities, sciences and engineering in the evolution of a design;
- To get an exposure as to how to engineer a design.
The student will be:-
- Able to appreciate the different elements involved in good designs and to apply them in practice when called for.
- Aware of the product oriented and user oriented aspects that make the design a success.
- Will be capable to think of innovative designs incorporating different segments of knowledge gained in the course;
- Students will have a broader perspective of design covering function, cost, environmental sensitivity, safety and other factors other than engineering analysis.
- Teacher: Balu Ramabhadran
This is a Test course
Skip course categories