The objectives of this course are
- To excite the student on creative design and its significance
- To make the student aware of the processes involved in design
- To make the student understand the interesting interaction of various segments of humanities, sciences and engineering in the evolution of a design
- To get an exposure as to how to engineer a design.
- Teacher: Parvathy P R
To impart a basic knowledge in Electrical Engineering with an understanding of fundamental concepts.
The course will enable the students to gain preliminary knowledge in basic concepts of Electrical Engineering.
- Teacher: Nangha Rajan
Suffice it to say that the ideas themselves are worth learning just because they are REALLY neat. But unlike many areas of mathematics, once you learn the ideas behind Fourier series, you can spend a lifetime inventing new applications.
This course introduces basic ideas of differential equations, both ordinary and partial, which are
widely used in the modelling and analysis of a wide range of physical phenomena and has got
applications across all branches of engineering. The course also introduces Fourier series which is
used by engineers to represent and analyse periodic functions in terms of their frequency
- Teacher: Aiswarya S Sasidharan