Engineering drawing (the activity) produces engineering drawings (the documents). More than merely the drawing of pictures, it is also a language—a graphical language that communicates ideas and information from one mind to another
- Teacher: Ajayakumar A G
To impart a basic knowledge in Electrical Engineering with an understanding of fundamental concepts
The course will enable the students to gain preliminary knowledge in basic concepts of Electrical Engineering
- Teacher: Nangha Rajan
This course introduces basic ideas of differential equations, both ordinary and partial, which are
widely used in the modelling and analysis of a wide range of physical phenomena and has got
applications across all branches of engineering. The course also introduces Fourier series which is
used by engineers to represent and analyse periodic functions in terms of their frequency
- Teacher: lekshmi s
The purpose of this course is:-
- To excite the student on creative design and its significance;
- To make the student aware of the processes involved in design;
- To make the student understand the interesting interaction of various segments of humanities, sciences and engineering in the evolution of a design;
- To get an exposure as to how to engineer a design.
The student will be:-
- Able to appreciate the different elements involved in good designs and to apply them in practice when called for.
- Aware of the product oriented and user oriented aspects that make the design a success.
- Will be capable to think of innovative designs incorporating different segments of knowledge gained in the course;
- Students will have a broader perspective of design covering function, cost, environmental sensitivity, safety and other factors other than engineering analysis.
- Teacher: neethu nadesh
Most of the engineering disciplines are rooted in Physics. The course is designed to bridge to the world of technology from the basics of science and to equip the students with the skills in Scientific inquiry, problem solving and laboratory techniques
- Teacher: Sachana CS